Thursday, August 27, 2015

Ready or Not...Here I come!!!

I am no longer sad...well until right now. I prayed super hard to find a way to accept that I am going home...and I accepted it and I feel so much better. I am actually really happy that I am going home. I can not wait to sleep on sundays....I am not going to lie. I think my body is giving up slowly as I keep doing the same things everyday. But do not get me wrong, I am not TRUNKY! I am  just ready to go home. Haha.
Yesterday we had a baptism. It is probably my last baptism I will have here. It was an interesting experience. It was so interesting that I went for a "swim" and  got a little wet as I lifted up my dress to see if the water was leaving the font. It was really funny really.......why are they so complicated to fill up and to heat up??? I ask myself, are the baptismal fonts the same in the states? Haha..... I enjoyed getting in the font......I miss entering waters.
I love the pension. They already had known me since day one for eating a lot. The elders asked me one day, "hermana santeco,  how do you each soooo much?? where did you put it all???" then the next day they tell me, "hey hermana santeco, my companion and I had been talking about this all day and we think we know how you do it.  We came up with a logical reason why and how you can eat and not get fat." I would tell you the response...but its too funny that I will just have to tell you when I get home what they told me. hahaha. one day i finished eating my lunch and said to my pensionista,  "hey hermana angelica, what are we going to have for dinner?" she laughed so hard and said, "hermana santeco! you just ate and now you are thinking about dinner?!"  I am going to miss her food.

We went to the temple and had our zone conference with president. It was a beautiful session. I love going to the temple. I really look forward to going to the temple often at home. I had to give my last testimony in our zone conference. I did not cry. Mission accomplished. I did fine and my spanish did not suck inspite of the nerves I had. This morning I read something in English for my companion. My mouth was so confused.....
I only have 2 weeks left- ready or not here I come!  One more letter after this!!!
I love you all,
Hermana Santeco                          
PS: funny note. i saw a fresh cow tail cutted off from the cow itself.......walking in the street.   

No comments:

Post a Comment